All I want to say to this photographer is that she is truly inspiring and has a great chance to be one of the best one day. Her point of view is somehow special and she makes you see exactly what she wants you to see inside of her pictures. Not many photographers are able to do that these days.
The artist's story:
1. First of all, how did you get to photography and what was your very first photo taken?
- The very first photo was an analogue one. It was the November when I turned 6 years old and my mum and I were in Fuerteventura on holidays. I clearly remember the walls made of white, sparkling pebbles and I am sure I photographed them. I got into photography years later, probably at the age of 16.
2. What equipment do you use?
- I have a Canon EOS 40D with a Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 attached. Nice camera, great lens.
3. Where do you live? Do you wish you lived somewhere else? (if yes, why so?)
- I live in a very small village near Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. I am located between the Rhine Graben and the Black Forest with lots of beautiful places to take pictures. I'm sure there are plenty of awesome places in the world, but at the moment I can only imagine to move within Germany.
4. Your favourite photographer/musician/painter/film-maker?
- I don't have that kind of favourite something. I enjoy listening to different types of music, depending on the situation. And there are countless wonderful photographers out there, I couldn't decide for one.
5. Describe the place where you are right now for us, please.
- I'm sitting at my desk, in front of my new monitor. I'm still searching for a new space too keep all that stuff which had to be removed.
6. What was your last seen movie/exhibition? How did you feel about it?
- Some weeks ago I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1. I really liked the movie. I have never read Harry Potter, but I've seen every film and I'm now listening to the audio book version read by Stephen Fry.
7. What are a few things you can´t live without?
- Well, that's difficult. At first there's my beloved boyfriend. And I would miss all my family a lot. All kinds of material stuff might seem quite important, like my camera, my books or my computer, but I guess I could manage living without them if I had to. ;)
8. Do you produce any other kind of art?
- In the past I used to write poetry and short stories, I tried painting and drawing, but didn't succeed.
9. And the last question - where do you go for inspiration?
- Nature. Lovely people. Sometimes other photographies, too.
Find Luisa at her flickr, blog, website or at her facebook page, it is really worth any of your precious time.