This is a quote I found on Santiago´s blog. That is how I feel when looking at his photographs. He has been one of my favourite blogs/photographers for quite a long time now and everytime he uploaded a new work of his, I was thrilled - because I knew he is not going to let me down - and he never did. Everytime his photographs had something magical, catchy, mysterious.. something that made me come back to his works and look at it again and again.
Read his own words:
1. First of all, how did you get to photography and what was your very first photo taken?
- I don't remember exactly when I got to photography, maybe when I was 12 or 13.
2. What equipment do you use?
- I use my canon eos 500 (film) and sometimes my instax 210
3. Where do you live? Do you wish you lived somewhere else? (if yes, why so?)
- I live in Maracaibo, a very warm city from , but I would like to live somewhere with rainy weather and with a big forest or something.
4. Your favourite photographer/painter/film-maker?
- Julia Hetta, Paolo Roversi, Tim Walker, Stephanie Di Giusto, these are some of my favourite photographers.
5. What are a few things you can´t live without?
- food!, I think it's the only thing I can't live without hahahaaha
6. What are your hobbies besides photography?
- I love to draw and paint. I used to do it more frequently than now.
7. Where do you find inspiration? Are there any people (famous or
less) that inspire you by just being?
- Everything that is related to woman and nature inspires me, but also I considered that some special people in my life also inspire me a lot.
8. Do you have any habbit you would like not to have?
- I would like not to care about things that are really unnecessary in life.
9. And the last question - what is the most important lesson life has taught you?