What does the artist say?
1. How did it all start - why did you start photographing, what was the moment you decided.
- I took a Photography course at College and started experimenting with a camera then, but started taking Photography seriously about a year ago when I started taking self-portraits as I found working with models hard as my concepts are so personal to me.
- I decided to hand colour my Photographs as I like to add my own colour to my work using art materials.
2. Your art is very creative, I see you add a lot to the original photos - why did you decide to do it this way?
3. Where do you live, how do you feel about that place. Do you wish you would live somewhere else?
4. Tell us what does your usual day look like?
- I am normally either taking Photos, printing Photographs in my darkroom or planning things related to Photography.
- My favourite Photographers are Guy Bourdin, Francesca Woodman, Cindy Sherman and Diane Arbus.
5. Who are your favourite photographers/painters/musicians/film-makers?
6. Is there a habit you would rather not have?
- I worry about and over think things way too much, so this is a habit I would rather not have.
- My inspiration is mostly from my life in particular I find that my emotional state usually forms the basis of my imagery. I’m also inspired by nature.
7. Where do you find inspiration for your photographs?
- My biggest wish is to be able to produce my Photography as a career and for people to like my work.
8. What is your biggest wish?
You can take a look at Corinne´s work at her flickr.